Download a template for preparing your comments here. If you are going to submit your comments electronically, you may sign your comments with an electronic signature "/s/Your Name".
To use FERC's eFiling system to submit your comments (recommended) here's what you need to do:
1. Create a FERC account or "eRegister" here
2. Save your comment as a PDF or word doc
3. To file electronically go to here
4. Choose "General", then "Comment on Rulemaking", then "Comment", and then "Next" button
5. Enter docket number as RM11-26 and click "Search" button
6. Click blue + sign and "Next" button
7. Click "Choose file" button and select your PDF or word doc from your files
8. In description box type "Comment of (your name) Re: NOI Promoting Transmission Investment Through Pricing Reform"
9. Click "Upload" button; after upload is completed, click "Next"
10. Click "As an individual" and "Next"
11. Email should be the one you registered with FERC "add as signer", and then "Next"
12. If your name is correct, click "Next" and on the last page "SUBMIT"
If you have problems or questions, feel free to contact us.
Next up we'll discuss some of FERC's transmission incentives, how they have been used, and how they benefit power company shareholders, not the consumers. Stick around if you need more information to compose your comments.
If you found this helpful in crafting your comments, you are encouraged to browse the entire FERC Transmission NOI category at StopPATHwv.com for other useful material. You don't have to comment on all aspects of the NOI if that's too burdensome. In fact, if you want to concentrate in detail on just one aspect that interests you and about which you have strong feelings, that's a perfectly acceptable approach to producing effective comments.